Dr. Jnan Chandra Ghosh
Welcome To Jnan Chandra Ghosh Polytechnic
Jnan Chandra Ghosh Polytechnic named after the eminent scientist Dr. Jnan Chandra Ghosh was established in the year 1959 as a sponsored polytechnic.In the year 1977 this polytechnic was taken over by the Government of West Bengal. Jnan Chandra Ghosh Polytechnic celebrated it's 50 years Golden Jubilee in 2008 . All through these years Jnan Chandra Ghosh Polytechnic have produced several thousands of Engineers who are well placed not only in India but also in several countries. Our students are recruited on a regular basis by L&T, Ashok Leyland, ABP group, CESC, Simplex, Siemens,Peerless Hospitex Hospital,CMRI, Apollo Hospitals, Ruby General Hospital, Bellevue Clinic, Frank Ross and many more among the corporate and by the NHPC, NTPC, Indian Railways, BalmerLawrie, BSNL, CPWD, KMC, KMDA, and WBPWD in the public sector.